Asian Recipes That Fit Macros - Survey

Options
haysusmfp
haysusmfp Posts: 1 Member
When I was weight lifting regularly, I found myself hating most of the recipes that were recommended on weight lifting forums. I love cooking and could be described as a “foodie” so eating chicken and broccoli variations with little flavor was incredibly depressing.

I ended up creating a huge spreadsheet of my favorite recipes so that I could sort by grams of protein, carbs, and fat. However, it’s really boring and tedious to keep growing that list, and I eventually stopped.

I’m curious whether others have had the same experience as me, and would be interested if I shared those recipes on a free site/spreadsheet/other tool that helps provide recipes on asian style foods (mainly Japanese, Korea, Taiwanese, Cantonese) sorted for macro-picky eaters like myself. Maybe it could turn into something someday. Who knows? It’ll be a fun side project at least.

If you’re interested, I created an AI survey to help me better understand if this is an actual problem or if there are other things that would be interesting to y’all like a recipe → shopping list tool or weekly recipe planning to minimize food waste.

https://www.fictive.ai/chat/77aacd94-1e5f-48bf-8f22-ed7494d4c763

Any feedback or responses would be much appreciated. Thank you!