212 heaviest I’ve been….

Options
Starting up trying to log my food today. I’ve never been over 207 but now find myself at 212. And I know it’s just because I’ve been eating like crap…..because I have. Down in south Texas the Tex-mex food is pretty darn good and I’ve been eating lots of friggin tacos at REAL taco places. Anyway, time to strip the fat off! Time to melt the grease away! Time to shed this layer of blubber!

Replies

• melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Good luck! If you stay dedicated and track, I mean honestly TRACK everything, you will see the pounds melt off. I've been here since the end of December and I've dropped 64lbs. It can be done. What's helped me the most is tracking everything and sticking to my daily calorie budget.

Don't give up on yourself and push through the hard days. Motivation will wane but dedication stays. Stay dedicated. You can still eat tacos too! Just in moderation. Have a taco every once in a while and if at all possible, stay away from most fast food since there is a lot of calories in fast food. Make your own tacos at home. :)

Good luck and I believe you can do it.
  • warhippy
    warhippy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    With Melissa. Started tracking in late January and have lost 52 pounds since. My beautiful bride has gone from 268 to......153 pounds since last July. It's a little frustrating when you start but once you get it then it's not that hard. Oh....and I work as an over the road tri k driver. I have to lean for 5-6 days at a time. Takes about 2 hrs to plan for my time on the road.
  • majesti22
    majesti22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the motto ‘bite it and write it.” I haven't had any progress with losing. I'd love to know your strategy.
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    majesti22 wrote: »
    I have the motto ‘bite it and write it.” I haven't had any progress with losing. I'd love to know your strategy.

That's a great start! Have you set up your daily calories im MFP? It will tell you around how many calories a day you should eat to lose or maintain weight.