Restarting

Options
13»

Replies

• cmmaze
    cmmaze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! It’s nice to digitally meet you!
    I’m just restarting as well, really trying my best to get into it this time. Lost 40, gained it and more (admittedly I did it an unhealthy way) and now I’m trying to make it stick. I’ve had some bumps so far, but would love some positive people to cheer and so forth!
  • alexisrosenwinkel6105
    Options
    Welcome back! I’m also restarting my weight loss journey. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • kenkel3118
    kenkel3118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support! I’ve lost so much weight over the years, but it is all back and then some. I am the biggest I have ever been and need to lose about 50lbs. I work from home now and that makes it harder than ever. I would love friends. I’m 52. Married. Mom. Grandma.
  • Sapphiretransformed
    Sapphiretransformed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all, guess we're all in the same boat. I lost 100 lbs through strict diet and exercise and at one point looked like a body builder lol. Kept it off for over 5 years but going through a divorce I gained most of it back now trying to it again. Baby steps! I know what to do but applying it is easier said than done but WE GOT THIS!!
  • PurplePenguinnn
    PurplePenguinnn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So, Restarting again. I kept telling myself for 2 months I would start tommorrow. Gained 14 pds just doing that. Boy can I eat when I am about to go healthy tommorrow. Feeling a bit depressed about it. So kicking myself in the butt. letting it go and here we are again.
  • CyndyLeeForFreedom
    CyndyLeeForFreedom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Had the same problem. My friends list was loaded with people who fell off the wagon 😂 Time for a refresh. I'll add you
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I need friends here too. Anyone have a workout plan?
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Slider678 wrote: »
    Anyone have a workout plan?

I have 100lbs to lose. I took up running using a Garmin 745. Garmin has this thing called 'Garmin Coach' it ask me about my schedule, goals, etc. The it gives a weekly plan that adjust to how well I did the prior week.

So far, so good, it's kept me going for a couple months.

What are your MFP goals?