Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Blood Glucose link with apps

Options
Let's face it... People are lazy. It's why you have a bar code reader to upload product macros.

In this busy world, manually inputting information is just one more step that stops people from actually tracking the data. Which is why this system integrates so with fitness trackers like fitbits, the apple watch, and health meters like scales.

It's time to join in with us diabetics, and link with Blood Glucose tracking apps like MySgr, or even better, link up with blutooth blood sugar monitors like the ReliOn Platinum.

Help us develop better habbits by proper tracking!
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 765 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for the great suggestion. We will definitely consider adding glucose tracking on iOS in a future update!

If you do have an Android device, you can now sync Glucose information from your Dexcom G6 app Google Health Connect. This is only available to our Android users at this time, but we hope to expand upon our platform syncing capabilities in the future. 

For more information on how to link or sync, please see https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/14266877612173 for more details. 
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I'm sad it's only with the Dexcom... only because I manually check with the Verio OneTouch. I do have Android though. Hopefully, one day more options will be available to link them all up.
  • cbulice
    cbulice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Being able to manually enter my glucose levels would be great. Then I would have everything I track on MFP.
  • dknoe
    dknoe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I put my numbers in the notes under food... Does anyone have a better place to log them?