Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

And the Answer [Only] Is...

Options
frankwbrown
frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
Wait, what's the question?
It doesn't matter. In fact, the idea of this discussion is you provide the answer, but only the answer.

You might be thinking the answer to what. That's a question I can't answer. There should be no questions at all in this discussion. So keep your questions to yourself, or better yet, ask them elsewhere (there might just already be a discussion for that).

But an answer can be about anything. In fact given todays climate, there is no requirement that the answer be true, or sensible, or even conceivable. Of course, it's possible that one might infer the question given an answer, just don't make the question explicit.

So, at the risk of this being the only answer posted to this discussion, I will offer this as the first (if not ultimate) answer:

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,928 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Lumpy Gravy
  • frankwbrown
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hot Ratz!

Red, because when I was a child, I insisted on getting a pair of red pants after seeing some acrobats in a traveling carnival wearing red. When I wore the pants to school, other children laughed and made fun of my red pants. I'm over it now.
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    Options
    54bfzz3oohsz.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    We seem like the kind of people who would do that
  • ElainaVonHausen
    ElainaVonHausen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Quiet folks are the most observant.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    The first week of July
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Eeek! Summer solstice... I can feel the sunlight already starting to diminish! 😧
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    Or grow.

Southern hemisphere
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Something to look forward to
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,086 Member
    Options
    When your GPS suggests an alternate route as "shorter" it may not mean shorter duration (as in arrive at your destination earlier in the day). It may be referring to shorter distance travelled. If you keep the same speed, shorter distance does equal faster arrival. But when the new route takes you off the interstate onto first state roads, then one-lane county roads, then literal dirt roads between farms, all with slower speed limits, the odds of arriving at your destination earlier begin to diminish. In fact, such an alternate route can increase a projected total drive-time from 22 hours to 24 hours, including driving at 3am through tiny towns not listed on the map, where gas stations and bathrooms are closed for the night, and tow trucks or ambulances would never be able to find you if you broke down or had an accident. Fortunately neither tragedy occurred, but my confidence in GPS "suggestions" is virtually non-existent at this point.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Sleep. Sweet, restful, glorious sleep.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Ketchup is holy, mayo is evil. 'Nuff said.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yes you should.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Because I said so.
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Do you like egg salad with ketchup? 😂
  • nossmf
    Options
    I don't like egg salad, period.
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It is solely down to what bread you use and what time of night it is.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    As long as there's almond butter on that bread.
  • nossmf
    Options
    Yes, dear.