Men: How much do you care about weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    It just depends on the dude - I prefer a slender woman who considers eating health and fitness a priority like I do - my brother likes then cute in the face big in waist or curvy whatever - there’s someone for everyone - so as long as you’re happy and confident in how you look then really that’s all the matters as I think most have said - but if you’re not happy with yourself just work on you and dafaq what anyone else says in the meantime- nah I’m sayin
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    ……. So I want to ask, men is it really that important to you? Or is a beautiful woman a beautiful women regardless? Would you still be attracted to a girl who could afford to lose 60/80 lbs?

Some of the best times have been with girls with lotso confidence(=skills) and extra lbs. Especially when a lady has a beautiful face not one daum problem.
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I care when it reaches the point where it severely impacts one’s physical or mental health. Otherwise these is band with a decent range
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,867 Member
    Options
    I didn’t realize we were still valuing the opinions of men. When I’m struggling with sadness or self-esteem I ask myself what would make ME happy and then I do that.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I didn’t realize we were still valuing the opinions of men. When I’m struggling with sadness or self-esteem I ask myself what would make ME happy and then I do that.

Easy for you to say. We can’t all look that good in a tucked in shirt and pair of khakis. 😒
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Easy for you to say. We can’t all look that good in a tucked in shirt and pair of khakis. 😒
    I bet you say that all the panda bears
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I was thinking of you and Barney when I said what I said 😁
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

All this therapy I have been doing, and they could have just told me that!
    I am firing my therapist. Send me an invoice, Rob.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Jeff, for low low monthly rate of 19.99 I’ll call you every day and deliver this message. There is a 199.00 sign up fee and a one year contract. Talk soon 😁
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Jeff, for low low monthly rate of 19.99 I’ll call you every day and deliver this message. There is a 199.00 sign up fee and a one year contract. Talk soon 😁

That’s a bargain! Sold! My mental health is already looking up. Let me see if you are in my list of insured providers…
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Poacher!! Bro now I’m sad!!!

Eh erryone knows that’s a lie - still awesome 😎