Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going at this...once again

Hi everyone. I am a busy mom of three little children and this was my year I decided to lose the weight I gained from having 3 kids in 4 years. I joined my local gym, got a personal trainer and worked my butt off. In 12 weeks, I lost 51 pounds. I was amazed. I never thought I could do it. I told myself I would never have the challenge of crossing onderland again.

My grandmother who was the love of my life passed away at the end of March. I was devastated. Add to that, I tore both of my shoulder tendons which put me out of any weight loss program. So I decided to sit on my sofa and eat potato chips and drink wine to take away all of this pain. Fast forward to today, I have gained back 35 pounds and I have to cross onderland once again. :( I am looking for friends who have struggled with their weight loss program.

Once I am focused and driven, I am a machine in the gym. But if I am down and out, I am my biggest saboteur. Unfortunately I am an all or nothing person. I hate that about myself. I have a very tight diet when I am focused and can help tighten up your diet if you need help. I lost the 51 pounds by really studying how to do it. I know how, I just need to re-commit to myself. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Sending request!!!
  • emmysusanne
    emmysusanne Posts: 34 Member
    Sounds a lot like my story! I've done it all before also and could kick myself for allowing myself to gain all this weight again. But this time it's for good! Wishing you lots of determination and success!