Want to be bulky without getting belly fat.

Options
I am 28 & 74Kgs right now. I gained 3 Kgs in 3 months but now its very difficult to get weight over this. If i am increasing Food intake then either its coming out early or getting belly fat. Current intake is 2900 Calories & need to go up to 3200 Calories. Suggest some food by which i can get most of the calories in less time as i am an employee in 9 to 5 job & going gym in Evening session. I need to go up to 80 Kgs but don't need belly fat. If possible, please help me by providing the best workout plan during bulking.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    You CAN'T dictate if you're going to control belly fat when you're on a considerable surplus. Body will store excess where it wants to first and for many, the belly is the first place.
    If you want you can go the route of a very small surplus and work on recomposition. However it takes ALONG TIME to put on muscle this way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • rick123321
    rick123321 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can’t really get around gaining some fat during calorie surplus . But maintain moderate surplus and make sure you get stronger in the gym and the majority should be muscle gain

Provided you are eating adequate protein
  • jamesc1610
    jamesc1610 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you got your macros correct.
    These need to be on point to gain muscle and keep body fat low.