Hello!

Options
Hi Everyone,

It wasn't until my mid-40s that I finally realized I needed to get serious about my health and fitness. I started my fitness journey in January 2020. I bought a treadmill and stationary bike right before the shutdown. Because of that, I managed to LOSE weight during the pandemic! I used MyFitnessPal a few years ago, before switching to Fitbit.
I came back to MyFitnessPal after buying a Garmin. I have to say, I am impressed with the changes and upgrades MyFitnessPal has made since I last used it!

I added strength training in mid-2021 and it has made a huge difference in my progress! I still am not where I want to be and am always looking for ways to improve my workouts. I generally workout 5-7 days a week. Focusing on strength training 2-3 days a week, the treadmill 2 days a week and when I am ambitious, I do both.

I am always looking to share ideas or hear the success stories of others on their journey!

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,070 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi, welcome back to MyFitnessPal!!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,882 Member
    Options
    Nice work! It sounds like you've found your personal formula for positive progress: That's pretty magical!

Wishing you continuing success!