Need motivation

determined89
determined89 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site, because i need help from people (not my roommate) and motivation to lose weight! I am trying very hard.

Replies

• Well, I wiil say if I can do it anyone can. Just try really hard to stick to your calories and it works. good luck
  • jenjerwey
    jenjerwey Posts: 8
    Add me if you need a friend. This website is great. I joined a few weeks ago and have found it very helpful to track ALL of my food and exercise. I am very visual so to see what I have eaten and how I am doing on my goals is wonderful for me. I have a hard time staying motivated also but am doing a pretty good job with the help of this site. I like to read the sucess stories and look at peoples before and after pictures. Wow! I don't feel so alone anymore. Welcome and good luck!:bigsmile:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    You found a good place to start. Use this site to the fullest, log every little morsel, oil for cooking,etc. Only when you see how every little choice affects your day can you start to realize patterns, and things you need to change. I have learned more about myself from bad days (and we all have them).
    Be kind to yourself and understand that this is a life change, not a diet that you will only go on for a short time.

Please feel free to add me as a friend for extra support and motivation!
This discussion has been closed.