Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calorie intake (daily and weekly goal + exercise adjustment)

neliiv
neliiv Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2023 in Feature Suggestions and Ideas
I do not know how many people will need that but I was thinking that it would be good if we can turn on and off the calorie adjustment when exercising. Also I want to say that I love the daily nutrition goals. However, it would be great if we can link that to a weekly goal so if it happens to eat a bit more or less the other days will be adjusted automatically. It can be optional of course but there could be three options:
– not making changes to the rest of the days of the week regardless how many calories you have logged in
– making adjustments to specific day or days
– adjusting every day on the week with what is needed so the total calorie intake for the week stay the same

This will be helpful for people that want to reach a weekly goal, being or not on a calorie deficit. I am happy to explain more but I am sure you will understand the idea.
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

The ability to turn off exercise calories is already available to Premium users

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,684 Member
    You can already turn off calorie adjustments from exercise/activity trackers, but only for premium members.

And in case you didn't know, you can already look at your nutrient/calorie/macro goals on a weekly basis: in the app, when you tap on the pie chart to see your nutrition data, there is a weekly view which you can select via a dropdown. And depending on what day of the week you are when you switch to the weekly view, it will view the last seven days (not a fixed Monday-Sunday view.)
    (No adjustments are made to the goals for the remaining days of the week)
This discussion has been closed.