Is there a limit to the number of MY FOODS you can enter

Options
K9RSQ4ME
K9RSQ4ME Posts: 22 Member
I have entered at least 200 foods in mfp, probably more like 300. I've noticed many have disappeared. Is it possible as I enter new foods that I'm "bumping out" older foods? I know I've entered "fresh blueberries" at least 3 times recently and it keeps disappearing.

Editing to add: I have realized that these foods are accessible on the desktop version of mfp, therefore, I assume this has something to do with ios. So let me ask a part 2, if I want to add my foods from the desktop version, is there a way to search within My Foods...I have pages and pages...

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,183 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is no hard limit to how many items you can add to your My Foods list, but due to software limitations there is a soft limit of how many items can be loaded from our servers and into the app at one time. The app will always populate the most recent items you have added to your My Foods list until that limit is hit- meaning that items you have not used recently will have least priority.

As you have discovered, all of your items are available if you visit MyFitnessPal via our website, if there is a situation in which you need to access a food that is not able to be loaded in the app.