Hello!

mikecollins3131
mikecollins3131 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. Been on MFP for a while but haven’t been on the community section yet. I am almost one year to the day of beginning a healthier lifestyle journey.I’m down a little more than 50 pounds. I was on an extended work trip got up feeling crappy, took a look in the mirror and decided enough time to do something. Joined WW and it worked well enough. Only fitness activity was walking. Through the fall into early winter I did Couch to 5K, ran a few 5K’s but hated running. I’m a big old Pooh Bear. Read about rucking and started that and love it. A friend had mentioned DDP Yoga and I also started that. I’m almost done my second thirteen week program for that. I ruck three days a week, do DDPY 3/4 times a week, try to walk 6000+ steps a day. We switched dinners to Blue Apron which we cook together and it’s more structured. Started taking AG1 to fill in gaps in nutrition. Scale seems stuck but my clothes are looser and smaller and I just put a second additional hole in my belt. Happy to be here and to be supportive as well as get support. Happily married father of two.

Replies

• PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    Hi Mike! Sounds like you're doing great! I have DDP Yoga but it's been a while since I've done it. I'm going to have to remedy that soon.
  • mikecollins3131
    mikecollins3131 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m a fan of DDPY. I can do it while traveling for work which is huge for me.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,503 Member
    I just put a second additional hole in my belt. Happy to be here and to be supportive as well as get support.

Welcome. You have been on it!

I saw the viral DDPY vid a couple years ago but never tried it. Are you still practicing that? How do I start?