Looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
hl_sharpe
hl_sharpe Posts: 1 Member
Hi I am looking for friends who have 50+ pounds to lose.
I need the motivation to keep going longer than a month. I am fed up of being the fat friend.

Replies

• owendm369
    owendm369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. Hereโ€™s to a successful Monday!
  • lbraden5
    lbraden5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • adrigarbol
    adrigarbol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too. we can do it
  • s_ar_a81
    s_ar_a81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! What are your plans to get started?
  • eelary
    eelary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here! my goal is 80-100. Would love to be co-cheerleaders with all of you! Add me! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • mishii2023
    mishii2023 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I've to lose 20 kgs ....its a hard task but slow n steady ...I think the best 1st step is meal plan and meal prep coz when u r super hungry u just grab anything in front of you n start eating..and daily exercise too even if its a 10 minute walk...i plan to incorporate this is my regime in 1 or 2 days..Best of luck !!!
  • Aibhlinn22
    Aibhlinn22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The meal plan is a great idea. I also set a realistic caloric intake when I first started. I was taking in around 2500 calories, and I
    cut back too 1850. I also eliminated bread and potatoes from my eating habits, as they were my highest caloric food. I'm now trying to lose my last 30 lbs. I know that's not 50, but saw your post and was there at one time, so know you all can do this.
  • KelzBelz1988
    KelzBelz1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 64 lbs to get to my goal weight - we can do this!
  • smilingdeelight
    smilingdeelight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you as well - have more to go. Meal prep helps me eat well and now logging is making me aware of the macros and calories to stay accountable. Today started with spiritual/physical and intellectual efforts to give mg Monday a good start