I'm thinking of having an affair ;-)

DanOhh
DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
edited September 21 in Chit-Chat
I'm thinking of having an affair. I just got a Facebook email from an attractive female, whom I've never seen before. She wrote the following (name and MSGr address removed).

How are you doing.? hope you are fine...my name is Sandra S___
I’m a lady of 29years single and looking. Born in Mesa/ AZ, US but now in west Africa, I should have be in the state back just that I don’t know where to live when I get back to the state, and my only uncle that brought me back to Africa to stay with my granny, after I lost my parents, well thank god I met a very good friend Sharon, she has been always there for me when I need her.
I work as a lady designer. ..........and am looking forward to coming back as soon as I find the right man and I would like to know more about you ,because my mind is telling me to make my search stop on you. I Like to meet a man who is interesting, that can afford me the real love, a man who has a good senses of humor, age does not matter.
My Hobbies are swim, dance, and `traveling sing, am a lady who is loving and i have no children but I looking for a man who is ready and who will be bold enough to father my Kids ,and who cares a lot and loving God fearing . so I look forward to hear from you and you can contact me on my yahoo instant messenger so that we can have a further conversation...here is my instant msgr__________.

LOL, I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. I might contact "her" to help "her" with "her" grammar, though. But, "she" does get points for knowing that "a lot" is not one word.

Replies

• trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Are you sure you want to pass on her? Her Engish am too gooding tobee troo.
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    LOL Sounds like the usual Scam LOL..Good luck and maybe have the affair in your mind LOL
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Maybe I can direct her to the Doctor who keeps emailing me about all the millions he's having trouble getting out of Iraq and needs me to send him money to help him pay to get it out.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,996 Member
    I can't believe you're going to pass on this. Her mind is telling her to make her search stop on you. Doesn't that count for anything? :wink:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Keep those fantasies going Dan
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    ha ha...how funny.

Are you sure you are not replying because you can't afford her the real love?
  • mspnst8
    mspnst8 Posts: 9
    You made me nervous as I thought you were serious (I thought "he is on the wrong site if he's looking for that")...I was relieved to read the last line. Congrats for knowing when to draw the line. :)
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Maybe she can tell the Russian oil oligarch who is in deep financial and legal trouble and needs me to launder some money for him, oops, I mean, channel it to offshore accounts, to stop emailing me. Or maybe we can hook them up? They sound like a match made in heaven!

PS: Oops. I was supposed to keep that "top secret" between the oil guy and myself! HAHAH!
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    I Like to meet a man who is interesting, that can afford me the real love,

Are you sure you can't afford her the real love? She sounds like quite the catch!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    HAHAHA!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Lol, but shaking my head :huh:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Maybe she can tell the Russian oil oligarch who is in deep financial and legal trouble and needs me to launder some money for him, oops, I mean, channel it to offshore accounts, to stop emailing me. Or maybe we can hook them up? They sound like a match made in heaven!

PS: Oops. I was supposed to keep that "top secret" between the oil guy and myself! HAHAH!

Or maybe she can help out the Nigeria people who's son is in jail? :laugh: :laugh:
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    That Dr in Iraq has been emailing my husband too !
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    This is probably the funniest thread Ive read in a long time! Literally made me laugh out loud!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    lmao Dan you are right! Please help her!!
  • johnsoag
    johnsoag Posts: 59
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OI VEY. OH THE TEARS. WOW. :)
  • haha ive had that one aswell and also a one of a lady saying the same about her late husbans fortune who in there right mind falls for them?
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    haha ive had that one aswell and also a one of a lady saying the same about her late husbans fortune who in there right mind falls for them?

You'd be surprised by how many people actually do fall for those scams. I worked in banking for a long time and people would actually bring in the emails and ask for loans to send these people money. We did our best to talk them out of it, but some could not be convinced it was a scam.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    OH MY WORD. One of my good friends just did something similiar on FB today he was talkign about being so happy and this other one comes into his life, and can he continue with both...anyway he's a musician and was talking about another instrment.... created the same reaction.

LOL

good catch line :D
  • HaHa That's Great!!:laugh: :huh:
This discussion has been closed.