Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Longer Intermittent fasting

Options
Please,please add this feature of a longer intermitent fasting. I fast for more than 24hrs and I have to use another app to track that.
Also, sometimes due to the time diffrence , it doesn't allow me to add the fast as it's on the same day.
And as well allow editing the water goal.
Thanks!
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• kevinvandun2
    kevinvandun2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also like to use longer fasting times in the app. It would be best to be able to start and stop a fasting period yourself without any presets. I eat only one meal a day (OMAD) and now I have to stop the longest fast preset and then change it manually when I actually stop my fast.

In my area there are many people who keep several fasting periods. So that will probably be the case for the MyFitnessPal community as well.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback and suggestion on the Intermittent Fasting feature! I will be sure to bring this back to the appropriate team to review for a possible future update.
  • okmrdan
    okmrdan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Minimum should be to add beyond 24 hours, all other tools tend to be week by week. After setting time frame start/stop it is completely unclear if the start fast button is even adhering to that schedule. Current form in app is useless.