gall bladder surgery and gaining cannot loose

Options
Okay, I'm getting frustrated. I had lost down to 172 before I had gall bladder surgery Last November. My calories are the same and I work out more than I did before the gall bladder surgery In fact I burn close to 3000 more calories a week now if not more than before surgery. I am not up to 193 which is a 30 lb gain since last November. I do not understand why and I am for sure it is not all Muscle as some may suggest. NOT 30lbs anyways. I'm wondering why. I'm not sure what the difference is. Has anyone dealt with this and what did you do to turn the scale down. When I do weigh if I go up over what I had been maintaining at it will not go back down to that weight. I try to eat fairly healthy. I am trying a detox now to see if I can kick start this back to where it needs to be.

Any suggestions would be wonderful. As off right now with all my exercising I am doing I average about 1500 calories a day. I have not logged all calories but do know that at 1200 I'm actually getting close to 1400 due to condiments that I forget to log. I try to cut out sodas and only have 1 every two to three days now. I am about to cut that even lower (hopefully 1 a week) I'm trying to bring them down slowly due to headaches I receive when I go cold turkey. Today I have barely drank one and that should suffice for three or so days.

I do have to say with the exercising I have lost about 2-3 inches in my thighs in the last month and maintained on hips, waist and bust, and went up 1/2 in in arms (thank you weights!) Who can tell me what they did to overcome this gall bladder gaining issue.

My normal workout consists off

mma xbox - 30 mins morning 4x a week. typical burn 500-600
Mondays- c25k treadmill calorie burn 500 -800 (depending on intensity that day - via treadmill and hrm)
Tuesdays - Body Flow - HRM calorie burn 500-1000 depending on intensity and if I did cardio before I went to class
Wednesdays - BREAK DAY
Thursdays - CARDIO C25k or MMA Xbox, Body Vive (800-1000) OR Body Flow (500-800)
Fridays - CARDIO (mma xbox 500-600)
Saturday (depending on how I am feeling is either a break day or a CARDIO/strengthening with weights day
Sundays - BREAK DAY OR Body Flow (500-800)

I use a HRM on all items so it is all based off of age and weight and I typically track heart rate anywhere between 10 - 15 mins at a time. I try to remember to log my exercise but haven't been doing it regularly. I'm getting better at it. Any suggestions are appreciated. I think I may try to cut out breads and pasta for a week and see if It turns things around. we can only try and see what works right?! OH and I do have a protein shake after my MMA workout (squats lunches and weights , some mit work and kicking and abs) in the morning. that tends to help when I don't have a huge breakfast in the morning. if its not a protein shake filled with fruit then its two eggs and a piece of toast.

sorry so long. Just wanted to make sure I gave you all the information.