Quick 150 Calorie Breakfast

Options
Wannacanhaveit
Wannacanhaveit Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2023 in Recipes
One of my favorites is a bowl of fruit and a lip-numbing, extra spicy virgin bloody mary. Bloody Iguana is my absolute fave mix and I've tried dozens of different bloodys. This one is super spicy right from the bottle, gluten-free and only 27 calories. Pour over crushed ice and dilute with water. Can life get better? Breakfast is served!

What is your favorite breakfast under 150 calories?
Tagged:

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    First: Looks like you are a new member. Welcome!

Second: That is the most unique breakfast concept I've heard of! You must have a strong stomach. Most people seem to settle on some version of oatmeal. Also, using 1000kcals/day as a minimum plan, you could shoot for a bit more for breakfast. But it's totally up to you: many people now engage in "16/8 Intermittent Fasting." We used to just call it "skipping breakfast" and "no snacks after dinner." 😅

So, with that preamble, I can say that when I want a light breakfast (e.g., before early exercise), I eat a piece of toast with jam or a banana.

Best of luck!
  • Wannacanhaveit
    Wannacanhaveit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lol, thanks for the welcome. I've been using this app for years but it's my first post.

Yes, oatmeal is a staple for me too. I guess I do love spicy foods. Totally psychological, but I feel fuller on hot or spicy foods.
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hard cooked eggs, nuts and fruit