Website issue: Unable to edit nutritional information

Options
In the past, when I came across food entries that had incorrect nutritional information, I was able to click "No" to the question "Is this data accurate?" and then a message would pop up "'To correct the information for this food, click here:" with an "Edit" button.

However, now, when I click the "Edit" button, I get a 404 error.

Have they decided to remove the edit function altogether, or is this just a website programming glitch?

I already sent a message to Tech Support. I'm just posting here to see if anyone else also ran into this issue and has already received a response from Tech Support.

Answers

• leslinshine
    leslinshine Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Yes, this has been happening to me for several days now. I reported it, too. but don't see an answer to it directly, though do see the answer that probably carries over to this... that was an answer to not allowing me to edit an already added item to my daily foods (like changing 1 pc of bread to 1 pcs). This is the answer given on that question:
    "Our team is now aware some of our users may be experiencing an issue with an error when looking at food details on your Diary. Our team is investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

As as workaround, until we can get this fixed, if you need to change the item, please delete the entry from the Diary and re-log it with your edited version. The iOS and Android app should be working as expected."