My exercise history list from the last 3 years is gone

Options
Even though I have logged daily for 3090 days and I have paid for premium, all of a sudden all my exercise history is missing. It shows in the daily diary but does not populate the exercise history under cardio. Can someone explain that to me?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,961 Member
    Options
    Go to "Help" and submit a Support Request ticket, here:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us

Posting in the forums isn't going to solve this - we are just users like you.
  • PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    jwesleyt wrote: »
    Even though I have logged daily for 3090 days and I have paid for premium, all of a sudden all my exercise history is missing. It shows in the daily diary but does not populate the exercise history under cardio. Can someone explain that to me?

There are several of us who are also seeing the same thing. I have this issue on the app but not the PC. On the app, this started right after the latest update. I submitted a support ticket for it, hopefully it will be fixed.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I also have this issue in the app, but not the PC, so am logging my exercise there. I'll make a support ticket to hopefully increase pressure to fix.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    Two days after the auto response, I received this:

Jul 20, 2023, 11:28 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for bringing this to our attention. We are aware some of our users may be experiencing an issue with their exercise history tab showing blank. Our team is investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

Again, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do hope otherwise you are enjoying the program. We wish you nothing but success in reaching and maintaining all of your health and fitness goals.

Warm Regards,

Abel
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • roneal65
    roneal65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Apparently it still has not been fixed 10 days after you receive your response. Ugh
  • markbendeli
    markbendeli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did this ever get resolved? I have been using the app for over 10 years. I have havent used it in probably 8 months. I went to log in only to find all of my workout history and exercise routines for the past 10 years has vanished. I then tried on the website and it also is totally empty.