How reduce my carb cravings?

Options
I am not a sugar tooth but still I have an inclination towards rice & bread products. Can anyone helps me to overcome that !

Best Answers

• foliographerdoha
    foliographerdoha Posts: 35 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am on low carb
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Whew, that's a tough one IF you're a lover of carbs (which is why I don't do low carb).

Since carbs are simple or complex sugars bound together, there is a "sweetness" you may be craving.

I find that using sugar substitutes help to ward off that feeling many times. My go to is Diet Pepsi.
    But this is more a personal thing so you may have to find something to substitute that works for you. There are options like keto bread or keto rice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Answers

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Do you need to reduce them because you're on keto? Low carb? Or are you just overeating in general?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • foliographerdoha
    foliographerdoha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Whew, that's a tough one IF you're a lover of carbs (which is why I don't do low carb).

Since carbs are simple or complex sugars bound together, there is a "sweetness" you may be craving.

I find that using sugar substitutes help to ward off that feeling many times. My go to is Diet Pepsi.
    But this is more a personal thing so you may have to find something to substitute that works for you. There are options like keto bread or keto rice.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
    Thanks alot! May be this will help