oh well... still got a run in.

Options

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,301 Member
    Options
    I sympathize, I mean, if it wasn't recorded, does it even count? :wink: It sometimes feels like that when you use a fitness tracker, but our body still 'counts' everything we do!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Eh, it happens. Thing is you know what you did.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,774 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.

Somehow, in a recent row (in a boat on a river!), I managed to select "Indoor Rowing" on my Garmin, even though "Rowing" is literally at the top of my selection list, and "Indoor Rowing" down around 4 lines, almost off the bottom of the screen.

No map, no 500m splits, no pace numbers, no distance, no moving vs. elapsed time . .. . etc. Just heart rate, strokes per minute, overall time. Aarrgh!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    milesmacf wrote: »
    93by1bnrntip.jpg

Ha I’ve done this. Ran around the lake stopped the watch and realized daumn inside run selected. 🤬 like someone else replied you know what you did and so does the body.
  • Ernest_Nigma
    Ernest_Nigma Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I tell my watch I'm swimmng at a pool it lists the length of the lanes. The pool has movable bulkheads so it's usually set up with 25m lanes but sometimes it's 50m. If I forget to reset the distance from 25 to 50, it still counts the lengths but thinks I'm reeeally slow and taking lots of strokes. :smiley: