Did this years ago, trying it again

Options
I used this app years ago, and lost over 100 pounds and kept it off. I was then 341. Now stuck at 231. So, I needed a way to track my food intake and exercise. And make friends and get support. SOOOO. I'M BACK....lol. Older now, 56, but ready for a change again.

Replies

• SusannahMorgan82
    SusannahMorgan82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jules! What a great accomplishment, losing over 100lbs!! WOW! I am on that journey myself and would love some support & accountability, and to be someone’s support & help with accountability! Good luck with reaching your health goals!! I know you can do it 💪🏻
  • shassyjenson
    shassyjenson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Jules! 100 pounds is definitely an accomplishment. You did it once and you can do it again. I lost about 50 pounds 5 years ago and gained it all back plus some. So I am looking to lose about 60 pounds over the long haul. This time at 38 I want to do it the right and healthy way. I’ve been successful in the past with crash dieting and very low calorie intake. I’m looking for a community that will help me to be accountable for tracking calories and staying active.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,703 Member
    Options
    Hi, @Jules_KY

Welcome back. It’s so wonderful to hear from someone who maintained their original loss for so long.

Mind sharing how you did it, so others can benefit?

Speaking of “tracking”, fitness trackers have improved leaps and bounds since you were last here and are integrated very well into the diary. Have you tried one yet?