Hello >.>

Options
I'm new. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Emi. I got tired of looking in the mirror and having it ruin my entire day. So that's one reason I'm here. I need a lot of help. Don't really know what else to say right now. So..Yup. Hi :)

Replies

• rosie4850
    rosie4850 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Emi,
    Yep I hear you! I too feel the same. There is a lot of support here for people wanting a healthier life style and most of all to look good on the way to success.
    There are some good September challenges. I find them good motivation.
    Work hard and results will come! Rome wasn't built in a day- hey hey hey!

Cheers,
    Rosie
  • tbizz33
    Options
    hello everyone i have been on mfp for about 3months and i love this app. i have lost 19 pounds since i've joined but i started before the app with a total of 30lbs lost:smile: .i have a long way to go but with determination and motavation we all will get there.
  • rosie4850
    rosie4850 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    And with motivation and support from the community of My fitness pal people you will get there. I need to stick on this for my health and up coming engagement party, my 30th and then my wedding. I have too many things to look forward to and cannot carry this weight with me!
  • chrisang
    Options
    Hi Emi, totally understand your frustration i have been at it for a long time but just realized that this is a lifetime change not just a quick fix. Good luck with your healthy journey.:smile::smile: