Wegovy Weight Loss

Options
Hello, my name is Christy. I’ve been on MFP off and on since 2010, losing and gaining weight. For the last almost year I’ve been on wegovy and I’ve lost about 65 pounds with it. I still have about 35 to go. Anyone else on wegovy? Please feel free to add me either way. I am definitely looking for some involved friends.

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,292 Member
    Options
    Hi @Nurse_Christy thank you for coming back....and as we all know that last 35 is going to be a thing! You got this!

It would be great, because so many people are interested, if you could write more about this? Details, hopes, the future, etc. Thanks again.
  • kabudrecki
    kabudrecki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have some things in common! I’ve been on and off MFP for a long time too…and I’m on Wegovy 2.4. I’ve lost 30 lbs, and I have 50ish to go. I’m back on MFP to tighten up my habits, accountability, and motivation. Let’s do this!
  • HollyJeanCroschere
    Options
    Hi!! I started Wegovy on May 20, 2023. I took my second 1.7 shot last Friday. I'm down 46.8 pounds. I want to lose 55 more pounds. I have no doubt that I will succeed using Wegovy!
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add u, but would be happy to