Losing motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Typically, aiming for 1200 calories or less in a day. No problem with energy levels or hunger. I'm just finding it hard to find the motivation to continue when I don't even see a nudge in the direction I want to go in!

Just because your belly isn't growling doesn't mean your body isn't running on empty.

If you are overweight your body taps into its fat reserves for energy. 1200 calories is not even a Very Low Calorie Diet.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Can't see what you are eating, so, its really hard to give you any kind of answer.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Typically, aiming for 1200 calories or less in a day. No problem with energy levels or hunger. I'm just finding it hard to find the motivation to continue when I don't even see a nudge in the direction I want to go in!

Just because your belly isn't growling doesn't mean your body isn't running on empty.

If you are overweight your body taps into its fat reserves for energy. 1200 calories is not even a Very Low Calorie Diet.

Oh joy...
  • Hi

I was exactly like you but I kept it up as I really wanted to change the way I felt about myself and to loose the weight to be more healthier.

Your doing great but I found spinning classes really helped me I do spinning 2 times a week and your burning more fat spinning. I also suggest swimming is great too which I do also 2 times a week.

It's finding the right exercise that you enjoy and will be able to work hard exercising.

I find gym workout's boring.

Keep it up