Xenadrine?

Does anyone still take Xenadrine? I know it's been discontinued. I recently found it at Giant and purchased it. I was taking it back in 2017-2018 (I think, it's been a while) and it worked for me. But does anyone still take it and get results?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    Well, since you already bought it, I guess you'll find out.

I stopped taking any kind of stimulant OTC meds, I lost the weight without them. Back in my twenties I took OTC weight loss pills. They were mostly stimulants, which blunts appetite and increases energy...but also has some side effects.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    A simple google of xenadrine would make me run screaming in the other direction.

I’m not trying to virtue signal here but I lost weight simply weighing, calorie counting, and doing fun things I love.

As a random internet stranger, I care enough to tell you to avoid the quick, potentially dangerous, fix (which didn’t work long term last time, if you’re honest, right?!) and go for new habits and long term self care.

Get involved here. You’ll find a zillion people wanting to help you succeed without pills.