Weight Report Changed to 50 pound increments

Options
Today, the Weight Report Changed to 50 pound increments.

That makes it useless. Is this a permanent change? Thanks.

Best Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That doesn't sound right, no.

Please reach out to our support team for assistance. Please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This is a known issue that our team is now looking into. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your patience as the team looks into a fix.

Answers

• gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    RickMc57 wrote: »
    Today, the Weight Report Changed to 50 pound increments.

That makes it useless. Is this a permanent change? Thanks.

@RickMc57 My Weight Report axis only listed 100 pound increments today (100, 200, 300 lbs). Useless visual, I had to move along the almost flat line to see my weight entries. Will email MFP as suggested below.
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I discovered this morning that the weight report on the desktop version has changed and is visually useless. The app on my phone seems to be unaffected.
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    2023-08-11
    The Reports page has changed to a "Useless Reports" page.
    1. The Weight Report no longer scales for my Max/Min weight entries.
    2. I cannot access some of my custom fields (They start with "%...")
    3. My custom fields (None of them) no longer scales for Max/Min entries.
    4. My custom field, Sleep, {hours} no longer allows enough significant digits to the right of the decimal to account for minutes (4 required).
    Hopefully, this is just a bug that you recently introduced and will be fixed soon.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    G8rRay wrote: »
    2023-08-11
    The Reports page has changed to a "Useless Reports" page.
    1. The Weight Report no longer scales for my Max/Min weight entries.
    2. I cannot access some of my custom fields (They start with "%...")
    3. My custom fields (None of them) no longer scales for Max/Min entries.
    4. My custom field, Sleep, {hours} no longer allows enough significant digits to the right of the decimal to account for minutes (4 required).
    Hopefully, this is just a bug that you recently introduced and will be fixed soon.

So our team can further investigate, would you mind emailing us at support@myfitnesspal.com? It sounds like you could be experiencing a couple different issues here. The more information our team has, the quicker this can get looked into.
  • Terrania24
    Terrania24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, this morning on my laptop, the "report" chart is in 50-lb increments. Visually useless!
    v4bt1zc85ck1.png
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    The issue is clearly caused by the y axis starting at zero instead of just below the lowest entry for the selected period.
  • dknoe
    dknoe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lietchi is 100% correct. By making the Y axis start at 0, unless you weigh under 50 pounds the weight graphic is now useless. The floor of the Y axis should return to the lowest entry for the selected period, as Lietchi states.
  • pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me to the useless progress charts. It is not only weight but other measurements also that are rescaled incorrectly.
  • scheidsfv
    scheidsfv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I will also email as suggested above.
  • Sobek_Neferu
    Sobek_Neferu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This didn't break for me until today. but it sure is useless now! I have contacted the zendesk chat and hope it's resolved soon.
  • jacksmf
    jacksmf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The most important report "weight" is now useless.
  • pony4us
    Options
    I just sent a nother e-mail, this time to support. I just want to know that they are working on it.
  • DavidKinDC
    DavidKinDC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have this problem with the Y axis of the weight chart.
  • bbrickwood
    bbrickwood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, the same. I emailed support twice now and got two responses back basically telling me to reenter my starting weight and eliminate errors in past entires. I had already told them I'd done and that's not the issue that but to not avail. It's clearly a problem on the MFP desktop version of the app.
  • pony4us
    Options
    Mine is fixed this morning
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    pony4us wrote: »
    Mine is fixed this morning

Mine, too. Hurray!