Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

make the scale on the y-axis of the report graphs adjustable

Options
They are unreliable and sometimes pick a really bad scale. At the moment, my graphs have reset so that they start at 0. So all the graphs are basically horizontal lines which is not very encouraging.
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• vjles
    vjles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I discovered this morning that the weight report on the desktop version has changed and is visually useless. The app on my phone seems to be unaffected.
  • Terrania24
    Terrania24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here. Hopefully this is a bug, not a new feature.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Would you both mind emailing our Support Team at support@myfitnesspal.com, so we can take a closer look at this? Thank you so much!
  • debbirunswithscissors
    Options
    This is a perfect example of NEW, but nor Improved!
  • max12341234
    max12341234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I fully agree. My y axis changed and my graph is also a flat line. This happened about 3 days ago. It was much easer to see the changes when the top and bottom of the scale were adjusted to the max and min of the values. I agree with the above poster that the new scale is new, but it was made worse :-)
  • plugh001
    plugh001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The new "Charts and Reports" design is inferior in every way to the old one. As mentioned in other posts here, the scales are poor (completely useless on "weight"), the chart bars no longer show the actual values without hovering, and the interaction of fields is clumsy (the item selection field used to remain focused so you could easily step though the reports without a lot of mousing around). Please revert!
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for this experience! Our team is currently looking into this, and hope to have things resolved soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.