Need some friends who are also on a long journey, I have 100+ lbs to loose.

Options
naomiefaye
naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
edited August 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I've used my fitness pal before, but it's been a long while since I've been consistent. Would love to find some friends with similar goals so we can motivate each other! I'm 39F, married, no kids, I have a dog, I work in the wellness industry, I'm trying to eat more plant based and whole foods. I love Kayaking, hiking, the beach and I have recently started taking karate.

Replies

• jesaulnierjs
    jesaulnierjs Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Naomi. I am Jane, and I am restarting my fitness efforts after letting everything else in the world get more of my attention. I have a lot of weight to lose, and want to regain some muscle mass as well. I am an immature 61yo, no kids, husband and dog. I also love kayaking, hiking, & biking, but haven't done much of that because of travel for my job. I'd like to get fit enough to start jogging again as it's easy to do when traveling. Nice to meet you!
  • sspradlin2373
    sspradlin2373 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Steph. I'm just getting started, with 85 lbs to lose. I LOVE food, so this is a little intimidating. I'm currently recovering from a neurological issue, and trying to boost my fitness/ wellness level to get me back to feeling like myself.