Google Fit Calories Burned

Options
So, I am new to using a fitness tracker.
I recently got a Mi Fitness Band 6, that tracks heart rate, steps and all that.
I use the Zepp Application to interface with the Mi Fit Band, and have authorized Google Fit to synchronize the Zepp data.

This way I am then able to have MFP authorize Google Fit to put in Exercise data.
So, kind of a chain Mi Fit Band -> Zepp -> Google Fit -> MyFitnessPal.

However, I am having some issues with accuracy/synchronization.
Zepp + the Band are in perfect synchronization (as expected).
01lcofbgcfmg.png

As you can see Zepp displays 1000 steps, 44 calories, and 0.44 miles traveled.
Which all sound about right (100 calories for 1mile traveled).

However, Google Fit (after freshly re-syncing on both applications) displays this:
c872m3bc4l7k.png
Only 988 steps, (appears to be Zepps' 7 day average? Which is weird, because of factory reset 7-Day average should be close to 0) which if it was just a slight mismatch in steps/delay in receiving steps it would be no big deal.

However, there are some other strange things in Google fit.
When I click on calories consumed, and select "Data source", I see this:
splo0yxwgvkt.png

And my Google Fit Journal (automatically generated) shows this:
ra84juklfq4b.png

Both those journal entries (0.05mi & 0.07mi) both say "Energy Expenditure 24 calories".
So, from Google's perspective you'd think that it thinks I have walked 0.12 miles and burnt 48 calories (seems kind of high).

Then it gets really weird when I check MyFitnessPal:
wxqhcikmneuc.png

MyFitnessPal shows yet a different number from Google and Zepp, additionally it shows a very high calorie count.

Ultimately my goal is to simply get the amount of calories burnt from my Mi Fit Band 6 into MyFitnessPal so I can approximate how many calories I am gaining from going for walks, etc.

But it seems to be all weird.

Disclaimer: I factory reset my watch mid-evening and same with Zepp / Google.
So, all of them have less than 1 day worth of data, perhaps that is messing things up?
Tagged: