Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Feature Request for Diary

Options
When adding an entry from my meals to the diary, the individual items in the meal are displayed in the diary which is great. What would be most helpful is if the entries were added as individual items under a sub-heading for the meal. If I have "PB & Banana on Toast" as a meal in my meals, when I add that to the diary it PB, Banana, Bread will each be listed. If PB & Banana on Toast where listed with sub-items of PB, Banana and Bread. It would make the individual meals easier to read.

If you have a couple my meals each with several items in say the Lunch section of the diary, the list of items can be quite long. I might have PB & Banana on Toast, Cottage cheese with Pineapple and Tajin, and a protein shake all in the "Lunch" category or the "Snack" category.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 733 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for this great suggestion! I will be sure to pass this along to the team to consider for a possible future update.