2023 active members comment HERE!

Options
2»

Replies

• zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add friends or if there is a group I can join for accountability? Or both? :)

to add friends, use this url
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/
    and add the person's username at the end like so
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/zebasschick

you'll find the SEND MESSAGE and ADD AS FRIEND buttons there.

• cdennis9154
    cdennis9154 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @cdennis9154
    I am near the beginning. Making steady progress and am in my second month of consistent loss. Haven't skipped a day of tracking and trying to hit my protein goal-- that is making a huge difference in my satiety! I feel like this is doable.

Amazing! Lets keep it going!

What is your "why" ?
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I’m an active member. Been at this for yrs now.. still going 👍 everyday is a new day to make healthy choices. I figure I’ve got the rest of my life to figure this out so might as well keep trying. I eat gluten free for an autoimmune disease and aim to eat low cal low sugar low carb low dairy. I’m a work in progress but my diary is open and I log daily. Really trying to focus on adding consistent exercise to my daily life. I lost most of my weight with diet changes alone but I’m down to my last 20 lbs.. I will reach my goals eventually. Let’s support each other!.. 🤗 send me a friend request.. my requester is currently glitching 😉
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, dropped you a friend request!
    My name is Karlie, I am 31, 4'11 and 167lbs.

I too have used MFP on and off for a while now and in the past has been very helpful!
    After some health stuff I gained 50+ lbs and I need to get that off, I am very short so you can imagine there is not many places for that weight to go, haha!!

I'd love to connect and support with other people in the newsfeed as it makes things much more fun to share in this journey together! You got this girl!!