Net Calories graph is broken on the website

Options
On the 7-day view, I can't get any number showing other than my daily maintenance number, no matter where I put the mouse.

On the 30-day view, I can get the data, but the mouse placement to get some days is harder than it should be.

Answers

• Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I see it has been improved, thanks. It's workable, but also not ideal, e.g. on my 90 day view when moving between days that are above and below the goal line, it can be inconvenient to find a spot on the screen where it shows the day I'm looking for correctly. It does work though.
  • Retroguy2000
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Six weeks later, still broken.

There is an area around where the daily target is which causes the displayed number to be the daily target, instead of the net calories value for that day. That area is so large that it's impossible to get the net calories value for most days, unless they are very far in value from the target.

Simple solution : the logic that says, "If the mouse is near this area, display the daily target value", get rid of that! That'll fix it.

This issue is clearly visible on both the 7-day and 30-day views.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • Retroguy2000
    Options
    No. I've reported it here twice now.

Fix it, or don't fix it, that's up to you now.
  • Retroguy2000
    Options
    And it's fixed again. The "magnet" around the daily target line is much smaller now, making it possible to see every entry, although it can be a little finicky in places still. It works though, both 7-day and 30-day views.