75 hard

Options
Jankyjaxy
Jankyjaxy Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone!

I’m planning to start 75 hard on September 1st and I’d love to find a few accountability buddies who might be interested in doing it with me.

I’ve completed 75 soft but have failed countless times with hard.

I’ve been struggling bad this year after losing 3 dogs and need something to prove that I can make myself a priority.

About me - 34 year old nanny and house manager. Vegan. Dog mom - I foster hospice dogs and have gone through a lot of heartbreak this year. Long time mental health suffering train wreck but I’m working hard to overcome my past traumas. I love reading, listening to music and cooking.

Due to a bad ankle and foot injury last year, my workouts are somewhat limited but I’m determined to get my *kitten* together.

I lost 75 lbs between 2019 and early 2020 but gained it all back and then some since. Hoping this challenge will kickstart me to get back on my health journey and help me build productive habits as well as prove to myself that I am capable of self control and putting myself first.

If you’re interested in doing the challenge with me, feel free to send me a message :)

Replies

• maggybd
    maggybd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am interested but scared. I also failed 75 hard several times. It is hard! But I have never had a friend to do it with.
    I am 46, former vegan, I also have had many foster animals and currently have 3 seniors, a dog and 2 cats. I also have a ton of mental health issues. I had decided to try 75 hard again when I got under 200lbs. I am not quite there yet but I am just a few pounds away. Maybe this is a good opportunity.

Can I ask what your eating and workout plans will be?

Maggy
  • Jankyjaxy
    Options
    maggybd wrote: »
    Hi. I am interested but scared. I also failed 75 hard several times. It is hard! But I have never had a friend to do it with.
    I am 46, former vegan, I also have had many foster animals and currently have 3 seniors, a dog and 2 cats. I also have a ton of mental health issues. I had decided to try 75 hard again when I got under 200lbs. I am not quite there yet but I am just a few pounds away. Maybe this is a good opportunity.

Can I ask what your eating and workout plans will be?

Maggy

Sorry, I didn’t realize you responded!

I’m planning to eat mostly plant based with limited gluten (I’m sensitive to it).

As for workouts, I’m going to be walking and doing strength outdoors and doing peloton rides and cardio indoors.

I’ll add you and send you a message :)
  • mDilyla
    mDilyla Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Sent a message
  • Jankyjaxy
    Options
    macdayana wrote: »
    Hello,
    Sent a message