Torn :( - MyFitnessPal Android App

NikkiDerrig386
NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
SO I have not been on here recently because I just got an Android and found this awesome app (fatsecret.com) for counting my calories. It has the coolest thing I have seen on the apps. You can scan the barcodes of food products and get instant nutrition information and add it to your log. Has anyone tried the MyFitnessPal Android App yet? Do you like it? Help me I am torn lol.:ohwell:

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    yeah can't help you with the app part, but we'll miss ya ;-)
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    I just got a message that myfitnespal has the same thing. And I just deleted the message because I have a very simple phone thae does not do those things. Check your messages. :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/android
    Here it is.

Oh, I get it--you won't be communing with us. Actually, you can use the app and also use us like a facebook friends kind of things. The questions people ask and info they share is incredibly interesting. See you around?
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    I have been a tester for the app and really enjoy it. It is very convient for on the go logging.
  • I did the same thing I stopped using this site and switched over to fatsecret because of the android app but as soon as I saw that there was a myfitnesspal app I was all over that. I do like how the fatsecret app has a barcode scanner for adding foods but I had gotten to the point where I didnt use it as much as I use too... So now I am back to MyFitnessPal and I am happy to be back.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    I did the same thing I stopped using this site and switched over to fatsecret because of the android app but as soon as I saw that there was a myfitnesspal app I was all over that. I do like how the fatsecret app has a barcode scanner for adding foods but I had gotten to the point where I didnt use it as much as I use too... So now I am back to MyFitnessPal and I am happy to be back.

Welcome back. I don't find that I need anything like the barcode scanner since I already have so many foods in my lists/in the database.
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Don't go...use the new app and stay. We miss you around here!
This discussion has been closed.