30 day shred

Options
What do you think of this dvd by Jillian Michaels.. ?? Is it worth it??

Replies

• aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    YES!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I've heard great things about it.... I am going to try it out when my friend send me the DVD :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    i recommend it! You can get it for less than $10!
  • Thick80
    Thick80 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do it!
  • aly11
    aly11 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 (only doing it Mon-Fri, taking weekends off) and I FEEL it...its crazy how in only 20 minutes you work your entire body. I am a big Jillian fan though so I am biased...but for $7-9 (amazon.com) the video is totally worth it.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It was great! I used it about 4 times a week for 6 weeks and saw pretty good results with it. Lost weight steadily and my endurance and strength really improved. It was great preparation for Chalean Extreme that I'm doing now. It's only 27 minutes a day too! Can't beat that.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    abso-freaking-lutely amazing!!! I LOVE IT. I do it 5 days a week---I did the first level for 3 weeks, the second for 4 weeks and just started level 3 yesterday. It's amazing and totally worth every single penny! Jillian is one crazy lady!
  • jlayney
    jlayney Posts: 22
    Options
    i own it, and i have done it....but let me just tell you that yes it's only 20 minutes. but it is NOT easy. Be prepared to literally work your butt off for those 20 minutes. I enjoy it very much, but i was definitely sore for the first 4 to 5 days of all 3 workout levels on the dvd. good luck!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i wasnt sure if it was worth it so i rented it off Netflix first....i have used it for about a week, and today i am going to buy it! it is one of those MUST have workouts!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    yes definitely worth it... I did this few months ago and lost a ton of inches. It definitely helped me be able to last longer during workouts and I wasn't out of breath doing certain things like I used to be. But I lost track last month and haven't done much working out and am starting 30 day shred all over again tonight. If you decide to get it I'd suggest starting a thred so that others can do it with you. That's what I was part of and it definitely helped push me through the rough days and find out what parts others were having difficulty with
  • AllyMcguigan
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! I do it every day!!!! Tat and Biggest loser Last chance dvd!!!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Best dvd I have done so far, totally kicks your butt but you will see change. You can buy it on amazon with some of her other dvds. I think pairing them up and getting free shipping would be a great choice, I wish I had.... but was skeptical. Now I have to order the others.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    Also if you are interested in seeing results from the shred, you can search for it on MFP. I know there are a lot of threads on it and the one I belonged to about 2 months ago a few of us took pictures on day 1, day 10, day 20, etc so you could always check those out too. Those who didn't post pictures still updated their weight and measurements. It's definitely a great workout!
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!! one of the best workouts for being so short!