Friends Needed!

I am in need of motivational people who can help encourage me to lose weight. I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 and full time college student. My long term goal is to lose 50 lbs. I have already lost 10 lbs. 😊 please add me.

Replies

• capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Sounds like Ur doing a great job so far keep going 💪💪
  • simlovgin960831
    simlovgin960831 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi! I am a 63 year old mother of one deceased child who died 12 years ago at the age of 30. But that's not why I'm contacting you. You see, 38 years ago, I was a mother attending college three quarter time, and working part-time. My child, at the time, was from a year and a half to six years old. (As a side note, I was also married to a physically and sexually abusive husband).

Anyway, you might be interested to know that many, many years later I became obese from psychiatric medications and lost 60 lbs. with MyFitnessPal.com even though it is very, very difficult to lose weight on psychiatric medications.

Anyway that's my story and I'd like to support you.
  • InMyMinistry
    InMyMinistry Posts: 6 Member
    Hey Welcome. I’ve been on this app for years on and off. I want to make it effective this time so I’m connecting with people. People to make this journey real. I’m in grad school right now and scheduling throws off my meal plans.