Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Fix the basics

Options
imslim1
imslim1 Posts: 1 Member
I am not at all impressed with the design and coding on the MyFitnessPal. One example (of many), I have butter every morning, EVERY MORNING! But butter doesn't show up in either my "Recent" list or my "Frequent" list. It is both Recent and Frequent, but doesn't show up on either list, so I type it in. The is pretty basic. Duh.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 742 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having with your Recent/Frequent lists. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • mbinaz2019
    mbinaz2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you eat the same breakfast frequently, create it as a meal. I often have eggs, toast, butter for breakfast, so I created a meal for it. I also eat different varieties of oatmeal or cereal for breakfast, so I created meals for them. You can do the same thing for any frequently eaten meal or snack.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    A good work around is the copy yesterday feature under quick tools on your diary.

At least on the web version.
This discussion has been closed.