Whats your favorite protein powder or rtd?

Options
Share you fav protein drinks

Replies

• cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Jarrow Foods protein powder. I usually get chocolate but I've also had the unflavored before. I like that one because there is minimal crap in it. Tastes good with skim milk. I usually have one a day and pick up an extra 30g of protein.
  • cdennis9154
    cdennis9154 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    cdahl383 wrote: »
    Jarrow Foods protein powder. I usually get chocolate but I've also had the unflavored before. I like that one because there is minimal crap in it. Tastes good with skim milk. I usually have one a day and pick up an extra 30g of protein.

Thanks. I'm Def looking for some cleaner versions of protein.

I currently am drinking some of the core power and other protein shakes by fair life. They are actually really good.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    muscle feast whey protein isolate powder is probably the cleanest protein powder i know of. the sweetener is stevia (not artiicial), there are no filler ingredients. i like the chocolate (not easy to dissolve quickly) and the unflavored the best, but my husband prefers the cappocino and the vanilla. note: i found the vanilla had too much stevia for my taste, making it bitter and also very sweet.

my favorite for taste alone is syntrax sweets vanilla bean. i love very sweet vanilla, and it's just great. best i ever tasted and dissolves quite easily.

both muscle feast whey protein isolate and syntrax sweets are made from grass-fed cows, which is better for the cows and i read it's better for humans, too. is that true? who knows...
  • cdennis9154
    Options
    muscle feast whey protein isolate powder is probably the cleanest protein powder i know of. the sweetener is stevia (not artiicial), there are no filler ingredients. i like the chocolate (not easy to dissolve quickly) and the unflavored the best, but my husband prefers the cappocino and the vanilla. note: i found the vanilla had too much stevia for my taste, making it bitter and also very sweet.

my favorite for taste alone is syntrax sweets vanilla bean. i love very sweet vanilla, and it's just great. best i ever tasted and dissolves quite easily.

both muscle feast whey protein isolate and syntrax sweets are made from grass-fed cows, which is better for the cows and i read it's better for humans, too. is that true? who knows...

Thanks! I'm gonna check this out !
  • aggiemissy
    aggiemissy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like the Clean Simple Eats powders. I’ve been buying the coconut cream and really like that one but the chocolate is great too. I mix in a couple handfuls of spinach and kale in the blender with the coconut cream after my workouts and it still tastes good.
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I brought one from Asda…a chocolate brownie one…it says to mix it with water…and I felt like I was drinking water from a mop bucket 🤢🤢

I’m gunna try it with milk next time I think lol!
  • cdennis9154
    Options
    aggiemissy wrote: »
    I like the Clean Simple Eats powders. I’ve been buying the coconut cream and really like that one but the chocolate is great too. I mix in a couple handfuls of spinach and kale in the blender with the coconut cream after my workouts and it still tastes good.

You know what! I've never considered adding some veggies to my shake. I may try that! I'm gonna look into that powder as well. Thank you
  • cdennis9154
    Options
    Lildarlinz wrote: »
    I brought one from Asda…a chocolate brownie one…it says to mix it with water…and I felt like I was drinking water from a mop bucket 🤢🤢

I’m gunna try it with milk next time I think lol!

Lmaoooo! I'm sorry. I'm always so afraid to order new proteins. They usually are nasty and then you're stuck with it. Idk where you live but if you're anywhere near a 5 star nutrition store...they let you sample powders in store