Upscale dining, help with the menu.

Options
What should I eat here tonight?
I don't eat fish, but I'll eat anything else, shrimp too..

If anyone has the time to look at the menu online and help me out, that'd be awesome.
Thank you! Well appreciated :)

http://www.theoceanaire.com/menus/Denver/Denver_Dinner_Menu.pdf

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Thats tough. Maybe go for the steak, steamed asparagus sans the hollandaise, and green salad?

Or, just get in a good workout this afternoon and enjoy the food as it it prepared. <
    This is what I would do because I don't eat out often at all.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Definitely go with the shrimp cocktail, then I'd get a salad, dressing on the side. Go with a smaller filet 6oz, but maybe save some for later. Also the steamed asparagus, no hollandaise. I'm sure they have a baked potato you could get plain, put a touch of sour cream on that with salt and pepper, it only adds 50 cals. That place looks goooooood!!!
  • mandikaye
    mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can personally tell you that the scallops are quite good. As are the crab cakes. The scallops are probably better for your waistline though!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    their grilled king salmon is AMAZING! i know you said you don't eat fish, but it does not taste 'fishy' at all. have fun!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    crab cakes? in denver? maryland would shudder. ;)

i think i would try the bass; it's probably the most local and has browned butter (yum!) field greens salad or their caprese style salad and asparagus with the sauce on the side if possible.

edit: gah, realized you said you don't eat fish. pan roasted chicken chop.