Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Previous waist measurements

Options
Hi there. Thank you to the team for an awesome app.

I think it would be beneficial to the community to add the ability to add previous waist measurements, similar to what we currently have for weight measurements. As it is, it's only possible to add waist measurements for that day.

Its always very motivating to be able to see progress laid out on the graph. Adding this would help greatly with measuring fat loss.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    I agree that the UI is bizarre: when entering weigh-ins you can select others days, but not for measurements? Seems like an easy fix

In the meantime, you can add measurements for previous days via the desktop website (or even in your mobile browser): https://www.myfitnesspal.com/measurements/edit

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for pointing this out! I agree, that would be a great addition. I have passed this along to the appropriate team to consider for a future update.