Not new to fitnesspal but more determined and focused

Options
cee23693
cee23693 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there, I'm not new to fitness pal, been on and off over the years, but I would easily get sidetracked and would take a long-term detour on my path to success (even if I was heading in the right direction and some with a few bumps in road). Well, after a recent physical, where I was told that I need to change my habits or I "will be checking-out" earlier than planned, I decided I need to do something, needless to say, that was an eye opener. And another recent experience I had on a flight which left me feeling embarrassed and ashamed. So I decided that I'm not ready to "check-out" nor do I want to experience the flight situation again, so I'm getting off my "long-term" detour and getting back on the highway again (with no short-cuts). It's a long road, but one I'm willing to travel.

In all the times I've been on fitness pal, I never looked at the boards/discussions. I just read a few discussions and was pretty impressed and I feel that they are beneficial and inspiring, and I feel it would be great to reach out to others and encourage each other along. Feel free to reach out and count on me as a friend