You're Not Alone

Options
Angebiba
Angebiba Posts: 6 Member
edited September 2023 in Motivation and Support
Being happy can be a struggle but it is who and what you surround yourself with that can make the greatest difference. When you feel like giving up or turning to something you shouldn't one thing that may bring you comfort, is prayer. I recommend sitting down or standing in a quiet place, shutting your eyes, and praying. Being in the present with just yourself and the lord is such a simple but beautiful thing. Let all your worries out and know that you are not alone. Thinking about the love God has, can be a motivation! God loves all of us dearly and has created us in his image. Love yourself and the beauty that you are. It is okay to have a "bad day". A day where you feel sad, angry, lost, or discouraged. A day that feels like it's not worth living. Know that you are worthy of life and the amazing things it has to offer. Let God take those burdens that are heavy on your heart. #Surviving #PushingThrough
Tagged:

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat. I dont need an imaginary figure to motivate me. Motivation comes from with- in. If you don't want to do it you won't. :)