Saving and Printing recipes from my phone (no screenshots please!)

Options
lilylily
lilylily Posts: 24 Member
edited October 2023 in Recipes
Hi, I have the app on my Android phone and also use the website. I'm getting really frustrated with the differences between the two, and my current frustration is with Recipe Discovery on the app.

Can anyone explain how to print a recipe, and how to save it as a document? It's been suggested I take screenshots but that can mean 3 or 4 per recipe, which is ridiculous.

Another moan I have is that there is no way I can see to select only vegetarian recipes, so I end up wasting time scrolling through many I cannot use.

I'm paying for Premium at the moment, and am doing a plan, but that's also frustrating since although it's a good plan, it's impossible to save the advice or recipes. I asked Support about this and their solution was to take screenshots. Arrrrg!

All advice (except screenshots) warmly received. Thank you :)

Sue
Tagged:

Replies

• kathycurry90
    kathycurry90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Why don’t you save recipes in the recipes segment . No need to print out
  • lilylily
    Options
    Thanks Kathy. Which recipe segment do you mean? There's the one where you can add your own recipes and upload others from links - but the Premium Recipe Discovery is only on the app and there are no links or any other way to save them.
    Also, I do like to print some out as they're easier to use and keep. Also I can save as pdfs.
    I'm hoping that I'm missing something obvious here - can you see what I'm doing wrong? Really appreciate your help, thanks. Sue
  • Skylightsauc
    Skylightsauc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but I use the Samsung Food app to save recipes. You do need a URL to save but there are also lots of recipes in the app. If you are trying to save recipes from inside the MFP app I haven't found out how to do that.
    If you don't have the Samsung app available there should be something similar you can download to your phone.
  • lilylily
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but I use the Samsung Food app to save recipes. You do need a URL to save but there are also lots of recipes in the app. If you are trying to save recipes from inside the MFP app I haven't found out how to do that.
    If you don't have the Samsung app available there should be something similar you can download to your phone.

Yes I'm trying to find ways to save from the MFP app. I generally use OneNote to save other recipes. Thanks for replying.