How to see your own posts on community

Options
shazia20
shazia20 Posts: 18 Member
So after you have posted something on mfp community, how do you see the replies. I dont get notifications but is there a way I can just see my own post and replies. At the moment Im having to remember which category I posted something on and whizzing past all the other posts to get to mine. Very annoying and time consuming. Anyone know an easier way?

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Two ways:

To save a thread and get notifications of new posts, click the little flag til it turns blue, like so:
    sp4azco0xnsa.jpeg

Or, if someone quotes your post OR “calls you” by using the @ sign + your name: @shazia20 you’ll be notified of the mention.

Find your board notifications here:
    First, touch your user icon:

hqi348zhw18d.jpeg

Then you’ll see the bell here turn blue if you’ve got new posts on a favorites thread or someone has quoted or mentioned you:
    6cyqkd4gczyx.jpeg

(Mine is clear right here because I just read all mine)
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    For threads you started yourself, you can also tap on your user picture and then on My Discussions.

cnfsmp5hhhbp.jpg

Alternately, you can also choose to receive notifications, you can find the settings by tapping on your user picture and then on the bell icon for the notifications: the icon with the three sliders opens the settings.

ls5vyo9d7szz.jpg

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    One last screenshot for the last post - I definitely want notifications for certain things, so have these checked:

wskstchb7vbj.png
  • shazia20
    shazia20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your help @springlering62 and @Lietchi. Ive actually manage to do it. Thank you for taking the time and explaining it in detail. Very much appreciated.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    shazia20 wrote: »
    So after you have posted something on mfp community, how do you see the replies. I dont get notifications but is there a way I can just see my own post and replies. At the moment Im having to remember which category I posted something on and whizzing past all the other posts to get to mine. Very annoying and time consuming. Anyone know an easier way?

Another way to see all your replies is: click on the bell, click on notifications, then click on replies and you'll see all the threads you replied on. Lol mine are PAGES long.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png