Google fit not receiving nutritional info

Options
I have connected the apps and they're working fairly well, but the primary advertised feature - adding MyFitnessPal nutritional info to Google fit - isn't working at all. Anyone else have this problem or figure out a fix? (Also it would be nice if my fitness pal could import my glucose levels from fit)

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 768 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for the confusion, however, MyFitnessPal does not send nutritional information to Google Fit. We will pass along this feedback to our internal team though to consider!

That being said, we do sync Glucose information from the Dexcom G6 app. You can read more about this here.
  • ShaeDaylen
    ShaeDaylen Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Confusion? Can you "clarify" this statement on your app then? Is it talking about some other feature? (Oh nevermind. I can't post the screenshot because that feature is apparently broken in the forums.)
  • Jean
    Options
    I'm not quite sure where you are seeing that statement. Would you mind providing more detail on where you're seeing that information? I'd be happy to take a closer look.
  • baohoang69
    baohoang69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    More-->Apps & Devices

Choose Google Fit

"Connect Google Fit to MyFitnessPal to see your nutrition data in Google Fit, and to see your Google Fit activity data in MyFitnessPal..."

MyFitnessPal is not sharing nutrition data with Google Fit. It only pulls steps or whatever activity data from Google Fit.
  • Jean
    Options
    Thank you for pointing that out. I'm bringing this back to our internal team to take a closer look at.
  • kathrynatkinson830
    kathrynatkinson830 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I get rid of google fit if it not pulling through everything from my fitness pal. Useless. Should stuck with apple. Fitbit not worth having
  • Jean
    Options
    How do I get rid of google fit if it not pulling through everything from my fitness pal. Useless. Should stuck with apple. Fitbit not worth having

You will need to go to More/Menu section, and then click on "Apps & Devices". From there, click into the "Connected" tab, find Google Fit, and then click on "Disconnect".