There used to be a feature where you could multi add your food.

Options
I don’t see the multi add feature anymore. Could someone please help?

Answers

• ShaeDaylen
    ShaeDaylen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The "add checked" feature from your recent foods? It still works on the PC like that. On the app you just tap the plus sign next to whatever in your recent foods list.

Unless I'm not understanding the question?
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    This is known as our Quick Log feature - you can read more on it here. If you have additional questions, please email our team at support@myfitnesspal.com. Thanks!
  • tigerjen99
    tigerjen99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, this disappeared for me with the last MFP app update on my iphone. I search for a food, find it and it suggests "Add Frequently Paired Foods" at the bottom. I'll select some of those and it does NOT add back to my diary like it used to do. I opened a ticket with support and they suggested uninstalling/reinstalling and also to upgrade ios on my iphone. I haven't gotten to do this yet as I'm hoping a newer MFP update will resolve the issue.
  • MDDailey
    MDDailey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using the "Add Frequently Paired Foods" feature for several years without a problem; however, the last several weeks the feature hasn't worked. When I select "Add Foods", I select the item I want to include in my list, the screen for this item opens and a list of "frequently paired foods" appear below the selected item. I check each item that I want paired with the selection then click each item I want "paired" with this item. I, then press the check mark and return to the "Dairy" screen. Sadly, none of the items selected in the "frequently Paired Foods" list appear in the "Diary". I've been doing this for years without a problem. However, I have not been able to "pair" the items I selected in the last several weeks. This is the same problem that others have reported but the answers given to those having this problem do not appear to be addressing the problem. It does not appear that the "Add Frequently Paired Foods" process is functioning properly. As per "tigerjen99's" response, I uninstalled and reinstalled FitnessPal however it still does not function. When can be expect to have this feature restored?
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Options
    @MDDailey Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

• Juli542014
    Juli542014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    @MDDailey Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
    I’ve emailed, followed the link, all of it. Can’t get help. But I’m suddenly having the same problem on my iPhone and iPad.
  • marilou244
    marilou244 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This problem was fixed a couple months ago, but now it’s back. Anyone else experiencing this? When will this be fixed permanently?
  • scromie5640
    scromie5640 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 17
    Options
    Marilou244. I have the same issues that appeared about 2 weeks ago after it worked for the last 5-6 years.
    They need to get it fixed