Goals

Options
My high school class reunion is next June also! I want to look and feel better for that!

Replies

• jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is 6 pounds, then after that under 200. I would like to reach the 6 pound goal before vacation in November. I am taking this slow and steady and trying to set obtainable goals. A big win for me would be getting through the holidays without a gain.
  • Plongmire1
    Plongmire1 Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I really never post on this. For me, after suffering through a bad motorcycle accident, I spent the last four years mopping around and complaining and gaining weight. I struggle with complications from the wreck, and adding weight has only worsened it. I was at a good spot at 212 but lifting heavy every five days. I still needed work, but moving in a positive direction.

I am in a place of just getting strength back in my left arm. Doing the 21-day thing. To get my body moving again and be able to do something with weights at least.

I'm at 240, so my first goal is to lose 29 pounds, which puts me at 211. That's 12%. I will reset it after that. Curently 237 after three days in.

For the next 21 days, don't drink, and stick to my new eating pattern. Lean meat and vegetables for 21 days. After that reset.

Login everything for the next 21 days. After that reset.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!