What would you like to change about yourself??

Options
Me personally I would like to be postive...love myself...stop biting my nails...start taking better care of myself...feel sexy no matter what I'm wearing...eat healthy...be able to say no...set goals and reach them...stop eating late at night...eat more fruits and veggies!!!

how about you...what are some of the things you would like to change and or have already changed??

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're post sounds alot like mine would...except for the biting nails.
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    yea, mine would sound like yours as well...especially the saying NO part! No to a lot of things and people!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I want to also not give in to my sweet tooth, be a little more strict with myself, enjoy working out, (right now, still feels like a task)
    I'd like to get rid of my tummy pouch. I would also like to love myself for who I am and not hate on myself for the weight I gained.
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm a doormat. I cant say no to people. I feel guilty. I'd love to be able to change that.
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would have taken better care of my tummy pre 4 babies. then maybe i wouldn't have the stretch marks that i have now. (maybe)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So far, on this list I would have to say Yes I agree with all those things. I'm a door mat, I bite my nails, I have a giant sweet tooth, I hate all this weight I've gained and I still don't really enjoy exercise (except zumba, I do look forward to that).
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I would like to be more confident when i'm around people...funny thing is, even before gaining weight, i have always been very low in confidence, thinking people dont accept me an all; however, i feel if i achieve something such as weight loss, it will increase my confidence.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    my boobs...:blushing: But that has always been my thing. I am 114 lbs and they are still 34dd. I know alot of ladies pay for this size but jeeze...a little smaller would be ok for me:indifferent:
    But other than that...I love everything about me!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Me personally I would like to be postive...love myself...stop biting my nails...start taking better care of myself...feel sexy no matter what I'm wearing...eat healthy...be able to say no...set goals and reach them...stop eating late at night...eat more fruits and veggies

DITTO! stop the self loatheing
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm a doormat. I cant say no to people. I feel guilty. I'd love to be able to change that.

Ugh.. I'm the exact same way! And sometimes it feels like people just walk all over me because they know I'm a doormat, and I hate myself for it. :angry:

I'd also like to be more creative/crafty, love myself, feel good in my skin, and take better care of me.
  • 4myheartnsoul
    Options
    I want to change my tummy pooch from my kids (shrinking but not gone), my arms (flabby), and I want small implants to perk up the girls and my butt could be smaller.... uh.... and I would give myself a salary raise I haven't had one for awhile. :wink:
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The roundness and puffiness of my face -it's so unattractive. Flat tum, long, lean legs and thick hair. In fact- let's just go with... everything! :P
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I need to be rid of my procrastination. I have gotten so bad lately, thus why I have posted on here so much!
  • jessimica_b2
    jessimica_b2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well... thick hair on the head, leads to coarse hair... i wouldnt say im "hairy" by any means but i do have a lot of maintenance work to do, the hair on my head strikes envy in almost all of my friends, but i doubt they would envy the coarse hair everywhere else... i have to shave almost daily, and a five o clock shadow is eminent under my arms. gain one positive and lose others.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I would like to focus on the inside more than the outside.....I am on my way.....when I work on my head and heart it seems like everything else falls into place. :flowerforyou:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Superficially, I would like to have a breast reduction!! Personality wise (don't know if it's possible) I would like to learn to relax, not worry so much (about everything) and be more at ease with talking and joking around people. My husband can talk to anybody any time but I tend to duck and hide from people.